Our prices are in Pounds Sterling, although for indicative purposes we show them in Euros, US Dollars, Thai Baht and Malay Ringit.
|Whole boat charter per week:
|Sunset Charters (4 hours)
|Day Charters (8 hours)
|Overnight (24 hours)
Included in the Price:
- All meals taken on board Meniscus (full board is available unless you choose to eat ashore).
- General sailing instruction and involvement in the day to day sailing and other activities aboard Meniscus.
- RYA practical courses and certificates as appropriate.
- Use of snorkelling and fishing equipment. (Divers need to be qualified and arrange their own insurance.)
- Use of bed linen and towels (but please bring a beach towel).
- Use of wet weather clothing if required.
- Use of safety equipment as appropriate. Meniscus is equipped to DoT requirements for category "0" - unlimited passage making
All bookings are made and accepted subject to the terms set out in these conditions.
This contract will be construed in accordance with English Law and it is agreed between us that each party will submit to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
On occasions it may be necessary to charge an additional refundable deposit which will be required in cash at the beginning of the trip and will be refunded on successful completion of that event. The deposit may be required to cover repatriartion, guarantee air fares or cover damage to the vessel. See also Safety and security on board Meniscus
All clients are responsible for arranging their own travel, health, medical, injury, third party liabilty and cancellation insurance.
Safety and Security on board Meniscus:
The Captain is responsible for the safety of the whole crew. In certain circumstances a security bond (see Price Schedule) may be required in cash on arrival at the beginning of your voyage. This will be returned in full at the end of your trip provided that Customs/Imigration regulations are complied with, no willful damage or dangerous situation has been caused to Meniscus or her crew, all reasonable instructions have been complied with, the safety of Meniscus and those on board has not been put at risk, and no illegal substance has been carried or consumed.You will be informed when you book if the deposit is required on your particular voyage.